Artwork and other things great or small.
Text and performance
– a compilation of video, sound, sculpture and online streaming presented at Glasgow Open House Art Festival 2021 and
Slyvia’s full stop., The Isle of Pony, Imposters
– A sequence of three short digital compilations.
– an exhibition in 2017, in a ground floor flat in Bannockburn, Stirlingshire, which featured sound and performance.
Archives and historical resources
– a period of research in 2015 used to develop a three-part performance with objects, text and photographic slides.
‘Genia!’, says Marauder
– an exhibition and performance following a posthumous collaboration with my two late grandfathers in 2019.
– a collaborative artwork I produced with my father Gordon Taylor in 2017, exploring loss of accent through sculpture and landscape.